2020 Department of Management, Society, and Communication Scholarships At CBS – Denmark
The Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is inviting interested applicants from different disciplinary backgrounds in the human and social sciences, who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.363 up to DKK 33.045 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 %
The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
Application Deadline: 7th August 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Denmark
Number of Awards: 1
Duration of Award: 3 years
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
Application Process: The application must include a 5 page project proposal. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
In addition to the research proposal, the application must include:
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- List of papers and publications
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis)
- Documentation for English language skills including proof of written English proficiency
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information