BU PhD and MRes Studentships for International Students in UK Bournemouth University – 2020/2021.
Bournemouth University is dispensing an excellent opportunity through its PhD and MRes Studentships in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2020/21.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for domestic and international students who want to commence a PhD degree at BU for four years.
Bournemouth University is a public research university founded in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment. BU offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs to the students.
Why study at Bournemouth University? While studying at BU, students can learn the unique content of the course, which will be helpful for a future career in any field of study. Here, they will gain many opportunities related to their career.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2020
- University or Organization: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Research
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU and International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in fish telemetry, aquatic ecology and ecological fieldwork
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have outstanding academic potential as measured normally by either a 1st class honours degree (or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree at BU. After that, they should complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component, or equivalent) for candidates for whom English is not their first language, and this must be evidenced at point of application
Benefits: The Bournemouth University will provide a salary to the successful candidates for the session 2020/21.