Call for Applications–Full IELTS Test Fee Scholarships for International Students
Develop your professional skills and climb up the success ladder through applying for the Full IELTS Test Fee Scholarships for International Students. The studentships are open for the brightest High School and undergraduate students from all over the globe.
A number of scholarships are available for international students. The grant will cover full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a standardized international measure of English language proficiency for non-native English speakers. This is one of the world’s biggest English-speaking assessments conducted by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for inclusion in this education programme:
- The candidate must be less than 32 years old.
- Applicant must clear high school with ratings of at least 75 per cent.
- The applicant must clear undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (Seventh & 8th-semester students are also eligible and must have first six-semester transcripts with GPA>3.0).
- The applicant must not have appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- Applicant must have a family income below US$ 250 per month (Required family bank accounts & tax receipts).
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
The grant is available for High School and undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
Why taking IELTS certification?
IELTS certification has the potential to open new doors for international education and career-building graduates. This tests the language skills of students who plan to study or work where English is used as the contact language. An approximate 5 million students from 140 nations appear each year on the IELTS test.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship includes full IELTS review fee rates as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test organization.
- The maximum fee for an IELTS exam will be charged on the successful candidates’ bank account within 45 days of the declaration of the final result.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Scholarship
Eligible candidates must fill out the online application form below to qualify for the full IELTS fee waiver scholarship. Before applying, it is essential to go through all the applicable specifications on the Award Webpage (see Link below).