College of Law Scholarships at De La Salle University, Philippines.
In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, De La Salle University is offering the College of Law Scholarships.
The programme aims to support students who want to apply for the graduate degree programme at De La Salle University in the Philippines.
Founded in 1911, De La Salle University positions itself as a leader in moulding human resources who serve the Church and the nation.
Why study at De La Salle University? The university is a leading learner-centred and research University bridging faith and scholarship, attuned to a sustainable Earth, and in the service of Church and society, especially the poor and marginalized.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2020
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines Students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be the Philippines
- Applicants must have to take admission in the graduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are needed to register in the graduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you have to complete the financial assistance form.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance, A photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form, a photocopy of parent’s latest ITR form, A Certificate of Employment with compensation details, A narrative letter of recommendation for financial assistance from the applicant’s present employer/superior, Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
De La Salle University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their higher education in the Philippines.