Covid-19 Relief Funding At Otago Polytechnic – New Zealand 2020
The Otago Polytechnic is offering the Covid-19 Relief Funding to Individuals who are willing to pursue a scholarship for studies at the Institution. This funding opportunity will ease students’ financial load by providing an award of NZ$ 2,000 to NZ$ 15,000.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificate programme
Value of Award: NZ$ 2,000 to NZ$ 15,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Pathway programmes, English+Diploma
- Master of Applied Management
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree programmes
- Diploma programmes Level 5 and 6
- Certificate Level 2-5
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied for one of the courses mentioned above.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
Application Process: There is no separate application process as the program amount will automatically be deducted at the time of applying for the approved program.
Visit The Official Website For More Information