CSIRO Data61 Ph.D. Scholarship in Smart Contract Security Analytics at University of Queensland, 2020.
Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the CSIRO Data61 Ph.D. Scholarship in Smart Contract Security Analytics for the session 2020/2021.
The program assists domestic and international students who want to undertake a Higher Degree by Research program.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia that offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees. The university is home to 53,600 students of which 18,000 are international students from 134 countries.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university offers the best opportunities and practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree program in Smart Contract Security Analytics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission to a Ph.D. degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, please email the following documents (in PDF) to Professor Ryan Ko (r.ko-at-uq.edu.au) with the subject heading: EOI for UQ-Data61 CRP Project Smart Contract Security Analytics.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a Cover letter, CV, academic certificates, and names of two referees who can comment on your ability to undertake in-depth research. Referee reports are carefully assessed with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding program is provided by the CSIRO/Data61 for three years (with a possible 6 months extension) for a Ph.D. After the EOI stage, the student will work with UQ and Data61 researchers towards the application of a UQ RTP and/or CSIRO’s Data61 Ph.D. scholarship/top-up, subject to eligibility criteria and an evaluation by an independent assessment committee.