ECU Online Learning Scholarships for International Students, Australia
Edith Cowan University is offering Online Learning Scholarships for highly motivated international students. The scholarships are available for those commencing students who will study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in session 2020-2021.
This scholarship supports students who are unable to travel to Perth at present due to COVID-19. The scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees of up to 30 per cent for Semester 2, 2020.
Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University, as an Australian public university, offers more than 300 courses across two regional campuses. Within its research intensity areas, it has many research centres. It has exploded into a high-quality university with outstanding student satisfaction and work that has international recognition.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for this educational programme:
- The grant is open to prospective offshore international students (not current students) who receive an offer to study an ECU course, commencing study online in Semester 2, 2020.
- The applicant must meet ECU’s direct academic entry and English entry requirements.
- Candidate must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The applicant must not receive a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
Acceptable Course and Subject
- W63 – Bachelor of Media and Communication
- W64 – Bachelor of Design
- K93 – Bachelor of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Y29 – Bachelor of International Hotel & Resort Management
- W23 – Bachelor of Commerce
- Y99 – Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- L98 – Master of Finance & Banking
- L75 – Master of Human Resource Management
- L71 – Master of Information Management Systems
- L89 – Master of International Hospitality Management
- L42 – Master of Marketing & Innovation Management
- I78 – Master of Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- J52 – Master of Business Administration International
- L94 – Master of Business Administration
- L99 – Master of Project Management
- L97 – Master of Professional Accounting
- J89 – Master of Education (Advanced)
- Y62 – Bachelor of Technology (Engineering)
- Y73 – Bachelor of Technology (Aeronautical)
- K99 – Bachelor of Aviation
- Y50 – Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) Honours
- Y28 – Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Environmental) Honours
- Y13 – Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Honours
- Y47 – Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems) Honours
- W21 – Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Renewable Energy) Honours
- Y49 – Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Power) Honours
- Y51 – Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) Honours
- Y46 – Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation Control and Automation) Honours
- Y45 – Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) Honours
- Y44 – Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics) Honours
- W17 – Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours
- I59 – Master of Engineering
- K97 – Bachelor of Health Science
- I62 – Master of Public Health
- J88 – Master of Nursing
- U65 – Bachelor of Computer Science
- Y89 – Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security)
- U67 – Bachelor of Information Technology
- I45 – Master of Computer Science
- J48 – Master of Environmental Science
- L33 – Master of Cyber Security
- Y39 – Bachelor of Science (Environmental Management)
Why Study at Edith Cowan University?
Edith Cowan University offers the very best learning environment. Here, students will learn skills, tools and knowledge that will support them throughout their lives. It provides unique career growth and career development pathways for the students. Here students can obtain educational experience of high quality, enjoy student services and take advantage of many careers.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarships will be awarded as follow:
- The scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees of up to 30% for Semester 2, 2020
- The scholarship can be used only for tuition fees, and can not be used for any other student expenses.
- All awards are at the discretion of ECU
- During the appropriate census date, the award will be administered directly by ECU on a unit-by-unit basis.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are expected to participate in Edith Cowan University’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. If the University accepts your application for a course for ECU, its Admissions Office will automatically recommend you for this scholarship. No individual applying for a scholarship is required.
You can apply for the ECU course through any one of ECU’s Authorized Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal