Fully-Funded ACU Scholarship Scheme For Commonwealth Countries – 2020
The ACU Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
READ ALSO: Scholarship To Study In Belgium What To Know
Application Deadline: 9th July 2020 by 4 pm (GMT)
Eligible Countries: Africa
To Be Taken At (university): Scholarships are tenable at:
- North-West University
- Rhodes University
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- Stellenbosch University
- The Tshwane University of Technology.
- University of Venda
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families
Duration of Programme: 2 years
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than South Africa and must not be currently resident in South Africa
- Applicants must hold a Hons degree or a four-year degree, equivalent to NQF-8 on the South African National Qualifications Framework, and with an average mark of at least 70%, and meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study
- Applicants must not be a current DHET-supported scholarship recipient
- Applicants must have applied for the identified study program at the chosen university in South Africa on a full-time basis
- Applicants’ academic background should be aligned to the proposed field of study
Application Process: First, you must have applied for your chosen course directly with the university. Applicants are advised to arrange for their qualifications to be validated by the South African Qualifications Authority before applying to a university.
Separately, fill the scholarship application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must upload the following:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Visit The Official Website For More Information