How to apply for the Oasis scholarship
In this article, we would be doing justice to the process involved in applying for Oasis Scholarship!
Step 1: Registering with Oasis scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Student’s registration” in the students’ corner.
- Choose the district where your institution is based.
- A page for verification of the caste certificate will appear. Fill in all details and click on submit.
- Once the caste certificate is verified then you will be directed to the online registration page. Now, fill in all mandatory fields and click on submit.
Step 2: Oasis login to complete the application
READ ALSO: RECOMMENDED APPROACH TO GETTING SCHOLARSHIPS
- After you have registered successfully, you can download your permanent user id/application number and password through the “Download login information/acknowledgment slip” button.
- Click on the “Login Now” button using your application number/user id and password.
- After logging in, you have to fill in your details and bank information carefully
- Click on ‘Save and Proceed’.
Step 3: Verify and Lock the Oasis application
Once you have filled all your information in the application form. You can click on the “Verify and Lock” button to lock all the information filled. Note: Once you have locked the information filled, you cannot make any changes further. So, make sure you enter the correct information in the application form.
Step 4: Print the application
After successful locking of the application form, click on the “Download Application Form” button to get the computer-generated copy of the filled-in scholarship application form.
Step 5: Submit the printed application
Submit the printed copy of the duly-filled scholarship form along with the copies of all supporting documents to your concerned BDO (Block Development Officer) for the Block area or PO cum DWO for the municipality corporation.