International awards at Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea for Diploma, Master
Seoul National University of Science and Technology is glad to assist students through its International programme in South Korea.
This funding scheme is for the academic year of 2020-21 and will be allocated to students based on academic achievements, language score, etc.
Seoul National University Information
Established in 1946, Seoul National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Seoul (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Suwon. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Korea, Seoul National University (SNU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Seoul National University (SNU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 73 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this South Korean higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in technology, engineering and design etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in an approved program.
- How to Apply: There is no need to send a separate application for this application as you will automatically be selected for this program after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: All the winners will benefit from 50% to 100% of tuition fee reduction on an approved course.