Entrance Scholarships At Humber College – Canada, 2020.
This merit scholarship is awarded to International students who are looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university. This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelors, Masters
Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Duration of Award: 1 year
- Applicants must have International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: To submit your scholarship please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
Visit The Official Website For More Information