If you intend to start a research doctorate and research master’s degrees in Australia, then you can apply for Monash Research Training Programme Stipend funded by the Australian Government. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The programme aims to support outstanding students with living costs whilst studying at Monash University in Australia for the session 2020/2021.
Established in 1958, Monash University is one of the second oldest university in Australia has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides various courses, study options, and research projects that will give the student a broader education. Here candidates get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills according to their needs and interests.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees
- Award: Up to $29,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degree programs in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree);
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are or will be enrolling via internal (on-campus) mode.
- Entitled to a maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent fulltime as a result of prior enrolment in a graduate research degree.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are recommended to take admission in the Research Doctorate and Research Masters programs at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: The studentships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program will provide a living allowance (stipend) and a relocation allowance of up to $29,000 to domestic and international students.
- For domestic students: October 31, 2020
- For international students: August 31, 2020