Ogston Postgraduate Music International Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK.
The University of Aberdeen is very glad to inform you that it has a wonderful opening of the Ogston Postgraduate music award within the Department of Music.
This funding opportunity is established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving international students by reducing their study costs. It will be offered based on merit and musical talent in any area of music.
The University of Aberdeen is a renowned international provider of excellence in higher education. Its roots can be traced back to 1495. It is the third oldest in Scotland and the fifth oldest in the UK. It provides a wide choice of degree programs and courses in a variety of disciplines to students.
Why would you like to study at the University of Aberdeen? With twelve colleges and multidisciplinary research centers and institutes, it holds the reputation of being one of the largest universities in the UK. It provides modern teaching and learning facilities to students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £2,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD. in music
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- Applicants must have applied for a Ph.D. program within the Department of Music at the University of Aberdeen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission to the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to submit a CV, at least one example of recent their work (i.e. composition or essay), and a cover letter with an outline of their proposed program of research to Mr. Euan Crabb, Music Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: For the Ph.D. program, the university expects you to have a first or Upper Second Class Honours degree in Music, or an equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have one of the following English qualifications to be enrolled in a Ph.D. program: IELTS Academic, University of Aberdeen English Pre-Sessional Programme, University of Aberdeen Academic English Preparation Programme, TOEFL iBT and Special Home Edition, PTE Academic, Cambridge B2 First or C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency, Duolingo English Test and LanguageCert International ESOL B2 Communicator.
Benefits: The winner will get the award of £2,000 per annum for the three years duration of the postgraduate degree.