Scholarships in Austria – Institute Of Science and Technology 2021-2022
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad in Austria -Institute Of Science and Technology (IST) 2021 2022.
Applications are invited for Scholarships in Austria by the Institute Of Science and Technology (IST) for the year 2021 2022 to study abroad for International Students living in developing countries.
- Host Country: Austria
- Host Institution: Institute of Science and Technology Austria
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible
- Degree Offered: Ph.D. Degree Program (Bs Graduates can also apply)
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 8 January 2021
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students are eligible to apply for the IST Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Multiple fields are offered in IST Austria Scholarship 2020, which includes Physics, Computer, Neuroscience, Biology, Mathematics, Science, and Related science.
- For further more details about the Institute of Science and Technology Austria Scholarships 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly for scholarship.
Major Subjects under Scholarships in Austria:
- Computer Science
- Data Science and Scientific Computing
Benefits of Scholarships in Austria:
The following benefits will be provided to the students during the IST Scholarships in Austria 2021.
- Monthly stipend during the Scholarship Program
- Full Tuition Fees will be covered
- Medical Allowance
- Subsidized on-campus housing
To apply for these Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals can apply for this Austrian Scholarship
- Bachelors and Masters Graduate can apply for this program.
- Statement of Purpose
- Reference Letters by the professor
- Additional skills ( Research experience, Internship)
- Transferable skills (experience with working in teams, communication, etc.)
Following documents are required to apply for the Institute of Science and Technology Austria Scholarship 2021:
- Candidates valid Transcript
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s or Master’s Graduate
- Official CV
- English proficiency Letter
- 3 Letter of Recommendations
- The last date to apply for this Fully Funded Austrian Scholarship is 08 January 2021.
How to Apply
The application process of these Scholarships in Austria Program is through the online portal check the official link mentioned below.