Standard Bank Group is now accepting applications from undergraduate and postgraduates students who seek financial assistance in completing/furthering their education in South Africa.
The Standard Bank Bursary is designed to promote academic excellence and shape the next generation of African talent and African leaders within South Africa and the continent at large.
The Standard Bank Group Bursary fund considers undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Bursary beneficiaries will be required to work for Standard Bank if in the event they receive an offer of employment by the bank upon graduation.
About Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank group limited is the largest African banking group by assets and earnings operating in 20 countries in Sub-Saharan African with over 50,000 employees, it has approximately 560 branches all over 1770 ATM on the African continent. The standard bank group is a financial institution that offers banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions, and corporations in Africa and Abroad.
Organization: Standard Bank Group
Country to Study: South Africa
Course to Study: Not specified
Gender: Men and women
Application deadline: September 30, 2020
Benefits of Standard Bank Group Undergraduate Bursary
1. University fees
4. Books and Study Material
5. A laptop computer
6. Monthly stipend
7. Transportation between home and campus.
Requirements for Standard Bank Group undergraduate Bursary :
1.Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% in the latest examinations.
2. Applicants must register for Full-time undergraduate studies.
3. Applicants must meet all the entry requirements in the field if commerce, science, engineering, etc in a registered public university.
4. Applicants will be required to partake in a formal assessment process and interview.
5. Financial need is considered in the application.
How To Apply
1. Write a mail containing your name, surname, and a valid postal address and postal code to the Standard bank group bursary program.
2. Send an email explicitly requesting a standard bank group bursary application form.
3. SMS the word “standard”, your name, surname, and postal code to 31022.
4. Fill an online application form on www.studietrust.co.za