Students at European
University of Lefke,
Make your dream of studying in turkey come true with the help of this Undergraduate Scholarship. The programme is organized by European University of Lefke.
This opportunity will provide you 50% tuition fee reduction on any undergraduate degree courses available at the university. The scheme is limited to those students enrolling in an approved course in fall Intake of 2020/2021.
The European University of Lefke is a leading institution for higher education in Lefke, North Cyprus. It has approximately 11,000 students who come from more than 65 different countries. It operates eight faculties ranging from law, engineering, tourism, architecture, arts, and social science, pharmacy just to name a few.
Why would you like to choose the European University of Lefke? At the university, there are 7 vocational college courses, over 40 undergraduate, 35 plus graduate programs, over 20 Master’s programs, and over 10 PhD programs available for students. These programs are well-designed and taught by the teachers who are master in their fields.
Application Deadline: The application period for fall intake will run from March until the end of August.
- University or Organization: European University of Lefke
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in law, engineering, tourism, architecture, arts, and social science, pharmacy, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are the ideal candidates for this opportunity if you meet the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program at the European University of Lefke.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to receive this funding, first you will have to accept your offer of admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to provide the following documents to make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the aspirants must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To quality for an undergraduate degree program at the university, applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English. Candidates who are the non-native English users must have one of the following English qualifications:
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 65, IELTS with a score of 5.5 and IGCSE/GCE “O” Level with Grade C.
Benefits: This support will provide all the deserving candidates with a 50% reduction on tuition fees of an approved course.