USQ International Student Support Tuition Fee Scholarships, Australia
After Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted, the University of Southern Queensland is offering International Student Support Scholarships to new international students intending to study on-campus. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fund is established for those talented aspirants who have a desire to commence their undergraduate program at USQ. A number of scholarships will be awarded towards the tuition fee of the program.
University of Southern Queensland
The University of Southern Queensland is a regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. It offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts. The university operates three research institutes and seven research centres. It is recognized for its efforts in preventing violence against women and for having the largest Japanese-designed garden in Australia.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for inclusion in this educational programme:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Candidate must be a full-time student.
- Aspirants need to be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted).
- Seekers must not be a sponsored student.
- The applicant must be a commencing student.
- Applicant must not be a Bachelor of Nursing student.
- Students are required to receive an offer to study for Semester 2 or 3, 2020 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
- Candidates must meet the academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Why Study at the University of Southern Queensland?
The University of Southern Queensland is renowned mainly for its arts and social sciences programmes, which ranks among the best in the world. Here the students get an enriching and welcoming environment to concentrate on the development of different skills. It offers a variety of globally recognized programs for graduates and research that attract students from around the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The studentship will provide the following benefits:
- A number of scholarships will be awarded.
- Each winning candidate will get a maximum value of 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program.
- The grant will be used to reduce tuition fees by 25 per cent.
- The continuation of the scholarship shall be subject to the receipt of a passing grade for completed courses.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates are expected to obey this application protocol when applying for the scholarship:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To get involved in this sponsorship, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Queensland. For this, you need to submit your admission application through a USQ approved education agent.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After being admitted, you will receive an International Application Form and an Offer Letter by the closing date. With this scholarship, you will be considered based on details received in your USQ International Request.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Passport Identification Documents
- English language skills: If you come from a non-English speaking country, we need proof of your English language skills
- Senior high school certificate and academic transcripts (A level/year 12)
- All academic transcripts and post-secondary study certificates (if any)
- Evidence of the (if any) work experience
- Applicant must meet the criteria and credentials typical of academia.
- You are required to hold an undergraduate diploma with their High School Certificate.
- If English is not your first language, then studying with us will allow you to meet the requirements of the English language.
If you are coming to study at USQ in Australia, you can apply for a student visa as soon as the university obtains your Enrolment Confirmation (CoE). University’s educational agents are here to help with your applications for study and visas.
Semester 2: 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 24 July 2020 (Last day to add Semester 2 courses)
Semester 3: 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 27 November 2020 (Last day to add Semester 3 courses)
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 4631 5543
University location: West St, Darling Heights QLD 4350, Australia