Applicants are invited to apply for the Vince’s Pre-Veterinary Student Scholarship provided by Vince Kotchian. This studentship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The study award is designed for those students who are enrolled in an accredited pre-veterinary or animal sciences undergraduate program in the United States.
Vince Kotchian is a test prep tutor whose books and training videos reach thousands of students worldwide. He has worked with hundreds of students and written many books, and he regularly takes exams to stay current.
Why should apply for this program? By joining the educational program, students will able to develop creative skills to achieve personal as well as professional goals.
Application Deadline: October 15st, 2020
- Provider: Vince Kotchian
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in pre-veterinary or animal sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You’re enrolled in good standing in an accredited pre-veterinary or animal sciences undergraduate program in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, please submit all of the following in one email to Vince (at) vincekotchian.com with the subject line 2020 Scholarship: Your first and last name, Your email address, Your current college, Your GPA, Your expected graduation date, Your current course of study.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must also submit a poem – yes, a poem – of no more than 500 words. Rather than write yet another scholarship essay about why you want to work with animals.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for this award, candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.33 or higher
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
If you win, they will share your poem and a photo of you (that you’ll send me if you win) on this blog when they announce the winners.