Women in Leadership funding for International Students at University of Surrey, UK
The University of Surrey has brought a mind-blowing funding scheme named as Women in Leadership Scholarship that will help talented female students achieve their study ambitions.
This scheme will benefit to those eligible students who are undertaking a full-time or executive MBA course at the university. There is no restriction on nationality.
The University of Surrey was formed in 1960 with the purpose to provide further and higher education for the poorer inhabitants of London. Currently, it has two campuses, three faculties, and 22 schools and departments. At the institution, there are approximately 16,000 students who hail 140 different countries.
Why would you like to be a part of the University of Surrey? The university is a wonderful community of passionate and dedicated people. It has been delivering life-changing education and research to students since it was established. It presents a great combination of exceptional teaching and practical learning. The university prepares students for personal and professional success in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU or overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU or overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time and executive MBA courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered, see entry criteria for more information.
- Must be a UK, EU or overseas student
- Must be studying full or part-time
- Must be from the UK, EU and overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process. If you have been selected for an MBA course at the university, you will be considered automatically for this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For an MBA course, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for an MBA program at the university is IELTS academics with a score of 6.5 and an overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent.
Benefits: This support will provide to all eligible students with the educational fund to complete their higher education in the UK.